Re: [hatari-devel] IDE access problems with cycle exact

Am Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:24:07 +0300

> Hi,
>
> On maanantai 20 huhtikuu 2015, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Looks as if the fact there is a a folder caused AUTO with executable
> > > files in it causes the problem. The files themselves are not the
> > > problem, they have worked before, until the latest commits to the
> > > Hatari repository.
> > >
> > > This is what I see after the memory test:
> > >
> > > Bus error lget at 200000fc
> > > M68000 Bus Error reading at address $200000fc PC=$fa0192.
> >
> > I get a similar crash with one of my AUTO folder programs here now, too
> > (after I enabled the AUTO folder).
>
> If I try to autostart program with TT-RAM bits using EmuTOS,
> EmuTOS says that it doesn't have enough memory to load itself.
>
> And trying to load things from desktop, fails too with EmuTOS,
> as it doesn't yet support Pexec7.  EmuTOS should return failure
> from that, so maybe there's something wrong with the Pexec5
> fallback?

Feel free to debug it (set a breakpoint to the code before the pexec
stuff in the cartridge, then step through to see how the pexec calls
behave) ... I unfortunately won't have much spare time to do so during
the next days :-(