|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: 040/060 emulation issue with Q2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: 040/060 emulation issue with Q2
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 19:26:51 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=dCx6d1nW3A7o6YHSf2XcHqBwV8wXd1xpIJmGevFi1tE=; b=t/yjCpbiJX1LsWFogrjZi2lBn6s1Jf++2gEDhKWiT6H3sNW6FagTfqQK7VnY0pSmDQ WbbbHew8gKKlVoc+WBrxj/UCAkZ1Z6ePtdn3Kvolpqk/la5UDCP7u30ssphAogJPkPhI qOZzRm+MWvCgj6QWwG0EKNCWnH7IsgUXlo6qgByreAoO3cREDCdfJAElR7H976eMtHVG sdsltspjzh3+KWjPGPbtrt1fWeGjryg5iq6gaSDiHwTJUoDGsAKnKB9xeIpalL9u/eiS IyqDtKoHk/Fu+aFhfXlmJMmugTUzIk3MCEI2pI69dsAfw7OXP35COMHKIasuodYE34He OexQ==
Ok, this is very strange. I found that disabling a bunch of checkboxes on the SYSTEM page caused the remaining faults to disappear and the project runs properly.
Narrowing them down, it appears that enabling either 'prefetch mode' or 'cycle accurate mode' (or both) will break my project. The other checkboxes don't seem to contribute to the problem.
The main difference between this project and BadMooD is use of the FPU, mainly within C code. I didn't see these issues with BadMooD.
Not sure if that helps make sense of whats going on.