Re: [hatari-devel] New WinUAE CPU core ST/e compatibility?

Le 10/01/2015 00:24, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Maybe I have different version of the disk:
   $ md5sum ULM-darkside.msa
   fd297f4d222200813abb61d6701e8235  ULM-darkside.msa
?

Yes, it seems you're using another version. I think you use the original one, while I use "[ULM]-Dark Side of the Spoon (patched).st" (it's a patched version where part of the protection was removed because it didn't run on earlier version of Steem/Saint I guess).

http://pacidemo.planet-d.net/archives/DARK_P.ZIP

I would be interested to test the non-patched version, can you send it to me or a link to it ? (non patched version certainly used some weird stack exceptions that are not yet in the new cpu core)