Re: [hatari-devel] New WinUAE core issue with Bad Mood?

Le 06/12/2014 13:39, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

For now, I think it's more a bug in new cpu core, I tested with an older
version and the instructions are correct.

bug confirmed : it works with 68030 with or without MMU and with lower accuracy mode. If cycle exact or prefetch/compatible mode is used, there's an error in the opcodes after aone of the exception. I will look at this.

BTW, it seems emutos doesn't print anything on the summary screen if the MMU as detected or not. Maybe you could add this info next to the detected cpu type ?