Re: [hatari-devel] New WinUAE core issue with Bad Mood?

Le 06/12/2014 05:43, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 6 Dec 2014 at 1:29, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

I need to check this, because so far 68030 without MMU will loop
forever. This looks like an error in the cpu's core when it reaches
e000b2, it seems prefetching is wrong and a wrong instruction gets
executed, which creates an exception and a loop in the tos boot sequence.

Well, it could be an EmuTOS bug because I don't think that it's ever been run
on a real or emulated 68ec030.  I'll look at the code around e000b2 and see
what exactly I think should happen.

For now, I think it's more a bug in new cpu core, I tested with an older version and the instructions are correct.