[hatari-devel] New WinUAE core issue with Bad Mood?

I've just tried few programs with the new WinUAE core.

Acetracker, Whip!, FlexTrax, Rainbow II apps work fine.

Gemplay GT2 playback bombs faster with new WinUAE core
(other formats seem to play fine both with old & new version).

NoCrew MP2 player, and Douglas' BadMood freeze at start.

BadMood is started with:
hatari --monitor vga --natfeats yes -s 14 --conout 2 --fast-forward yes \
  --machine falcon --fpu-type 68882 --tos tos404.img doom_t4.ttp

When I tried to profile that, I got an assert:
src/debug/profilecpu.c:1016: Profile_CpuStop: Assertion
`cpu_profile.all.cycles == cpu_profile.ram.counters.cycles +
cpu_profile.tos.counters.cycles + cpu_profile.rom.counters.cycles' failed.

So there may be something funny with CPU cycles.

(BM & profiling work fine with WinUAE CPU core from September.)