Re: [hatari-devel] profiler cycles (was New WinUAE core issue with Bad Mood)

Le 16/12/2014 19:46, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 16/12/2014 18:45, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I can hide them when WinUAE CPU core isn't selected.

I think it would be better to hide them with old core.

Also, could you prefix those defines with DLG_ , I have some similar looking defines in memory.c and I think it could make the code less easier to read as they serve different purpose.

#define TTRAM_STEP      4
#define TTRAM_MIN       0
#define TTRAM_MAX       256