Re: [hatari-devel] profiler cycles (was New WinUAE core issue with Bad Mood)

Le 16/12/2014 00:02, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

PS. Can I commit the TT-Ram options/GUI support now? :-)

Yes, you can push it ; I think I will commit the rest of the code tomorrow.

Note that extra ram will only be available when 24 bit addressing mode is set to false ; maybe it could be possible to grey out the extra ram options in the UI when ConfigureParams.System.bAddressSpace24 is true ?

Also, it will be available only with the new cpu core ; so we should either disable those options when compiling with old cpu core, or print a message to warn the user.