Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots

Am Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:59:14 -0500
schrieb "Roger Burrows" <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Thomas,
> On 21 Nov 2014 at 21:23, Thomas Huth wrote:
>
> > Am Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:06:32 -0500
> > schrieb "Roger Burrows" <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > I gave it a quick try and it seems like EmuTOS still does not work
> > with hg tip version of Hatari yet. Looks like it is running into
> > timeout_gpip() or so ... not sure yet, why this happens, though.
> >
> OK, I'll take a look at this using 1.8.0 and see if I can figure out
> what's going on.

I think this might be a bug in current Hatari: The
Acsi_WriteCommandByte() code in Hatari calls FDC_SetIRQ() at the end to
signal that a byte has been received successfully - but the MFP GPIP
line stays high.

Nicolas, could you maybe have a look? The logic in FDC_SetIRQ() seems
quite new to me - something goes wrong there so that GPIP does not get
set to low... Do we maybe have to call FDC_ClearIRQ() somewhere else in
the HDC code?