[hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots

I've been using Hatari 1.7.0 for EmuTOS testing, but for a specific test wanted
to use the latest Windows 32-bit snapshot from:
	http://antarctica.no/~hatari/
The snapshot contains 8 different versions of the executable.  I think I've
tried all of them and they have similar behaviour:

(1) SDL1 versions:
a) display a message saying that I have no tos.img (which is true) and then
display the GUI.
b) I change the image to (e.g. TOS104US.ROM), reset, and click on OK
c) Hatari crashes

(2) SDL2 versions:
Hatari always crashes.

I tried deleting the old .hatari directory but the problem persists.

So I have 2 questions:
1. which executable should I be using?
2. what am I likely doing wrong?

Alternatively, can someone send me a precompiled working snapshot for Windows?

In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows XP.

Roger Burrows