|Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 08:24:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1413181479; l=663; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=dmQJhMAHaK+wR/V0FbW6zVzHEwU=; b=JEq5nHSR8eqeLvuJPW2zfcuMGYsUMfJaoxTAoru2eqvUsWThij73hgCIzsULOCrmxCF b5tRX1oAgJDbljNavTTlWFjVt54LJZNZVFEmRrYgVrUvcQvOWaqUN0Ypn1g9HceaTjQHP O0gr7K40E7PamYsEDAVZoIXj2FuCWE6Rtlk=
> From command line one can set (single) GEMDOS HD drive letter or ask
> Hatari recognized partitions to skipped. In SDL GUI one cannot set
> the drive letter, just select whether Hatari recognized partitions
> are skipped or not.
Looks good, now I can use the Hatari development version again, because my
previous setup is working again.
> > > > By the way, before your change I noticed that when changing settings
> > > > in HDDRUTIL, HDDRUTIL now reports that the write operation failed.
> > > > This worked fine with Hatari 1.8.0 and earlier.
> Did my earlier change fix this too?
Yes, this is fixed, thank you.