|Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 08:37:43 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1413182263; l=955; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=6pa5dsFr+PIA5n4t8+Hh+0VgNkE=; b=QDhatqxcaNkjo+i5GQKTqvRYeo3BjZ/OwTlB4RfdKXsrnIvjiQkTUUAZwC06Z39fvPy 3hXpQPBDRA0ZDv8jqkrdvuAa49j+1ga4vVf50HJYr0f6vkNkKrGifxlAr+NikpJtaZvD8 BJoFamwD5QHsseLEeQA7obScuksWiolcLVs=
> > >stat /dev/sdc
> > File: ‘/dev/sdc’
> > Size: 0 Blocks: 0 IO Block: 4096 block
> > special file Device: 5h/5d Inode: 2063 Links: 1 Device
> > type: 8,20 Access: (0777/brwxrwxrwx) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid:
> > ( 6/ disk) Access: 2014-10-12 18:57:04.657574929 +0200
> > Modify: 2014-10-12 18:57:04.635575204 +0200
> > Change: 2014-10-12 18:57:25.524314059 +0200
> > Birth: -
> I was finally able to re-create the problem with an USB stick. I've
> committed a fix, please try again.
This looks much better. I can now assign a device file (memory card) on
the command line, and can access it within Hatari without any problems.
But when I assign a device file in the UI, after starting Hatari with
two file images for the IDE drives, it does not work. I can replace the
file image by a device file in the "Hard disk" dialog, but after rebooting
Hatari I cannot access this image but always get read errors.