|[hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:37:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1412325465; l=421; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=jycPVjWWMsaiSc1ej/8rvPwvpnw=; b=eEG3XuccVmsEONBhhFxWahyhSJKbZCDoiMsslVDMFCXIE1/e2JkFD/h5hdxpOygOhzW 4vFDZNt7cCQuq0lV7zf2GPZrAhw2M5awdUY0/HYbiG6PwA23SoGJZ0jh5lXPm1lVmWMjf wykVjf5h66n3zjiwz6xRx/ngKMZRMUD/xYg=
with the latest Hatari my previous drive ID assignments do not work
anymore, most likely due to the latest changes.
Up to now my drives C:-I: were mapped to folders in the file system, and
the partitions of the IDE master and slave images started with drive J:.
This mapping does not work anymore. Is there any way to configure the
old behavior, so that GEMDOS drives are assigned first?