[hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling

with the latest Hatari my previous drive ID assignments do not work
anymore, most likely due to the latest changes.
Up to now my drives C:-I: were mapped to folders in the file system, and
the partitions of the IDE master and slave images started with drive J:.
This mapping does not work anymore. Is there any way to configure the
old behavior, so that GEMDOS drives are assigned first?

Take care

Uwe