|Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 22:00:32 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1413057633; l=597; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=1dbJqXyi2nZCC4kqkL9yFmo85lQ=; b=W4FUSzx6OfdqabYKCC36R+O8BFnz+aphAeWMHhgReF0PtVIjRVipYdyGtItwInHAw5x E3sbSj/v3Fn+gjMR84SoE2SmepgQzpO7dzbQBGrn+VbzcPzRefkjNziAZrnLLjh+Bu/Nn xcuCtOVUsiAfmcF3zo1ISZN3GQCIxt2pyRM=
> > Looks as if with Hatari it is not possible to use device files as hard
> > disk images? When I select /dev/sdc, for instance, as drive image file
> > this input is not accepted, but it is discarded without any message.
> It should work fine.
> What exactly you're trying (Hatari command line?) and what exactly happens
> (what means "discarded")?
I choose "/dev/sdc" as image file for an IDE drive in the Hatari UI. But
when I select this file with "Browse" and then click "Okay" the "IDE HD
master image" path display does not display anything.