Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari FPU instruction disassembling

Is this with internal or external disassembler and does the other
one give you correct instructions:

What are the correct instructions should be and how many opcodes they take?
3 like fmove?

Again I don't know - the affected code is not mine, but disassembled C. The opcode words beginning with $fxxx would need decoded from the user manual to find out (and I didn't do that yet)

Not very helpful I know, but I wanted to post about it before I forgot :)

D.