Re: [hatari-devel] Cmake 3.0.0 warning

Le 30/07/2014 15:45, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
with this change, it doesn't work anymore with older cmake 2.8.1 :

Which distro you're using?  Both Debian Stable&  Ubuntu LTS
seems to be having new enough CMake: 2.8.9&  2.8.12.

Previous Stable and LTS versions didn't have new enough (2.8.8)
CMake versions. While Debian oldstable really is pretty old,
previous Ubuntu LTS 12.04 is still supported (until 2017
at least on servers, desktop support may end sooner).

hello

Debian stable is not my reference as what's up to date or not :)

In that case, test was on a PC with a rather old distrib that I can't upgrade at the moment (mandriva 2010.2, pc at work) which I sometimes use to check compilation still works on older gcc version.

If it was a major improvement in cmake, I would be OK to drop support for older version, but here it doesn't have too much impact, so I'd rather keep a working cmake file.