Re: [hatari-devel] Language designators

Le 08/07/14 13:30, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Miguel,

Jerome is the best person to answer that question. However, in the past, I know he created a Universal Binary to allow PPC Mac users to run Hatari. I think he has problems now creating a Universal Binary, but he is still planning to compile separate Intel and PPC versions.

We must drop support for the GUI part for older OSX (older than 10.6). The SDL GUI will remain and work for 10.5 and under. Even keeping 10.6 support is now really a pain...

I'm still on Holydays.

JV