Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Le 27/06/2014 06:22, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Le 26/06/14 11:25, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:38:24 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Here is some patchs, mostly code cosmetic.
Thanks, applied. Two questions, though:

- In the diff, there were some remarks that binary files have been
changed, too:

Binary file src/gui-osx/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings has changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/English.lproj/SDLMain.nib/keyedobjects.nib has
changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/French.lproj/InfoPlist.strings has changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/French.lproj/SDLMain.nib/keyedobjects.nib has
changed

I assume that you have to provide them separately?
Yes, I will send it ASAP.

Hello

I think that on my side next saturday could be time for a release, do you have the binary files or does it need more time ?