Re: [hatari-devel] Things for 1.8.1 release?

On keskiviikko 30 heinäkuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Release is ready, files are available here :
>
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/1.8.0/
> Unless someone reports a problem with these files, I will post the
> release announcement soon.
>
> In the meantime, please don't commit anything to the source tree.

So currently known things that seem to be going to 1.8.1
release in addition to potential bugfixes are:
- optional SDL2 support (Thomas)
- better "illegal" filename character handling (Max)
- improvements to GEMDOS error return codes (Eero)
  - need to write also some test-cases to see what
    real TOS versions return in different error cases
- maybe some WinUAE core updates (Nicolas)

Anything else? :-)