Re: [hatari-devel] LED with empty floppy drives

On 05/05/2014 00:09, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
By the way, we can see the DR0SEL is also routed to the keyboard and
connected to the keyboard's led. So, when drive 0 is enabled, the led will
turn on at the drive level, but also on the keyboard led (above the numeric
keypad).

This is interesting.

On my STe, there is of course a LED on the keyboard, but I don't remember there is a LED on the internal drive itself (or it is not visible).

When determining if the light should stay on or turn off, you should precisely specify if you are talking about the drive LED or the keyboard LED.

--
Vincent Rivière