Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

Le 29/05/2014 20:00, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
On 29/05/14 16:28, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Still no sound in the Pacemaker Demo.

It seems  there's a problem when microwire mixer is set.

Demo set mask to 0xc1ff and data to 0x8000, which should decode as command 10 000 000000 and set mixer=0.

But as it was tested lately on real STE (see http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26360&start=250#p252373) , mixer=0 doesn't give any sound. So, this was recently modified in Hatari.

But this demo use a non standard mask of 0xc1ff instead of 0x7ff, maybe in that case the microwire ignores the command and we should keep the value set by TOS, which is mixer=1.

I need to check that in the microwire doc.