Re: [hatari-devel] Regression: Lethal Xcess fullscreen

On May 28, 2014, at 5:44 PM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the meantime, I added a fix for this (but the calibration sometimes randomly fails, I think it's the same on real hardware)

Nicolas,

I have tried the latest development snapshot and I have seen the following error on both Lethal Xcess (when running it on an STE and STF) and Obsession Pinball (in STE mode).

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
Assertion failed: (CycleTime >= 0), function CycInt_ModifyInterrupt, file /Users/bobc/Downloads/hatari/src/cycInt.c, line 406.

However, the error does not occur on all games. I was able to play the STE enhanced PD game Attack Wave without a problem.

Bob C