Re: [hatari-devel] Regression: Lethal Xcess fullscreen

Le 28/05/2014 03:14, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Matthias,

I reported this to Nicolas in March. It has been so long since I used the released version of 1.7 that I did not realize that the flickering does not occur there. He was able to recreate the problem. However, I do not know if he has been able to find the problem in order to fix it yet. I run Hatari in window mode and I see the same flickering problem when using the development builds. According to his last report, he was hoping to work on this once the STX support was complete.

Hi,

Lethal Xcess has a calibration routine at start to compute values to remove top border and this calibration is rather short. Result is rather random, it works often in STF mode and works sometimes in STE mode.

I'm planning to add a quick fix for this, but the root of the problem is much more complicated at the MFP level (will wait for after 1.8)

Bob C