Re: [hatari-devel] Regression: Lethal Xcess fullscreen

Matthias,

I reported this to Nicolas in March. It has been so long since I used the released version of 1.7 that I did not realize that the flickering does not occur there. He was able to recreate the problem. However, I do not know if he has been able to find the problem in order to fix it yet. I run Hatari in window mode and I see the same flickering problem when using the development builds. According to his last report, he was hoping to work on this once the STX support was complete.

Bob C