Re: [hatari-devel] IPF support added to the FDC emulation

On 17/12/2013 23:44, Bob Carpenter wrote:
Nicolas,

Thanks. I have tried some more IPF files and it has been working
perfectly. It is too bad there are not more ST IPF files available. I
have only found about 300 in one RAR file.

Bob C

Yes, IPF list is rather limited at the moment, hopefully it will improve in the future.

Don't hesitate to report any error you could get with IPF disks, I didn't test all 300 of them and it's possible some protections rely on not yet correctly emulated cou behaviour.