Re: [hatari-devel] IPF support added to the FDC emulation

On 12/12/2013 10:54, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 12/12/2013 04:11, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Nicolas,

I do miss the floppy light that I get with Hatari's FDC emulation.
However, I also like the ability to run originally imaged games without
the crack screens.

Hello

thanks for the report, it's good to know that OSX requires nearly the
same setup as linux to add capslibrary.

Regarding the floppy light, I think I can add it for IPF too, I will
have a look.

Hello

just to let you know that I added the same floppy led when using IPF disks, it should behave like ST/MSA disk now.