|[hatari-devel] OS X compilation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] OS X compilation
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:28:49 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bJnZKXScBpyyP2jICDwPPIcXbPY7IETlesOn7z0HT+8=; b=zz5po2a2X5roXWvYsizR26Ku0A3OHpBIdg7PlcMalYx2Jndord2xApKIiYPoleEF1K +yWndLEg3Vq/X8jKU6T5ppgbPne9IdGPOYBihBF8mzrjfaC2n2NkHCZd40bRUIoP1HxW A5rtJ6DEVF04SzP/KrzuiDRw+wIjGdjqp6G1oTWb4+I5RptSiHEirzCWevZlT1pyoPVI 5UFenJ+eXWz+Kg1Au4wAhkDa6Kod2V3y11FS6nY3R3vbflzxkUmbX28l4yVDULsmoBBJ T7WmQukLQAgAh0GhV0+WB0u6unJ+8eCZ1bArQhx8/FD6k6AeSLtZFovYvc7X9witnsoI Z74A==
Unfortunately, the changes that Thomas made yesterday (17 December) broke the OS X compilation. The PrefsController.m file is looking for the old bUseHardDiskImage and szHardDiskImage members. I see where these were removed for what looks like a C structure for the ACSI devices, but my novice C skills are 25+ years out of date. Therefore, I am hoping Jerome sees this and can easily fix PrefsController.m.
I tried to use configure with the flag to disable the OS X bundle, but it looks like I need the SDL development package in order for that to work. When I compile in Xcode, I can simply use the runtime framework which includes enough header files to work.