Re: [hatari-devel] The IPF license

Am Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:01:32 -0700 (MST)
schrieb David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm concerned about Debian, Fedora and other distro policies.

 Hi David,

I see your point, but you missed one detail (I should maybe
explicitely have mentioned that in my mail, sorry for the confusion):
Linking against the IPF library is completely optional. If you do not
have the IPF library installed on your system, you can continue to
build an Hatari binary without any exemptions. So Linux distros will
just continue to build Hatari as they did before, their binary just
won't have IPF support.
Does that sound ok for you now? Or do your concerns persist?

 Regards,