Re: [hatari-devel] Re: New OS X compilation (A new try)

Jerome,

This build is much better. Deactivating Cmd-M to minimize Hatari's window will be much less frustrating for people. The palette still changes to a blue-green color after you minimize the window and restore it. I admit that I do not tend to minimize Hatari often.

Bob C