[hatari-devel] Re: New OS X compilation

Jerome,

If you cannot get SDL to only use the Cmd-M shortcut for Hatari, it is probably best if the OS X version ignores all of the menu keyboard shortcuts like it does in the release version.

Since I do not attempt to support all of the Mac OS X versions that you do, I simply use the SDL 1.2.15 framework found at the SDL website.

Bob C