Re: [hatari-devel] New OS X compilation

Jerome,

I was able to launch this version. I have noticed two things though. Please try pressing Cmd-M to trap the mouse. Unfortunately, this Hatari version is also taking the Cmd-M and minimizing the window. I had to switch to another application, restore the window and go back to Hatari to be able to use it.

Also, after the window is restored, the palette is all messed up. I do not see this on the version I just compiled from Mercurial this morning. However, that version does not have any of your OS X improvements either. Is there any way to have the minimize keyboard shortcut ignored? Since people are used to that shortcut to trap the mouse in the Hatari window, having the window minimize would be a nasty surprise.

Also, while there is a menu item for full screen, only the Cmd-F shortcut actually puts Hatari into fullscreen mode.

Thanks for all of your work on this.

Bob C