Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64

On 16/09/2013 21:43, Christer Solskogen wrote:
Hi!

I have a couple of Toolchain files which I use personally for cross
compiling hatari (I use them for my daily builds), but I would love to
have them in the official repo. There are probably more sexy ways of
solving this than having two almost identical Toolchain files, but
since I'm all too new for cmake I don't have that ready now. The
reason that I have two files is that one is for 32bit compiler and the
other is for 64bit.

Hello

regarding a 64 bit toolchain, I think we could add it to the repo. As for your 32 bit file, is it different from the one already in repo ?