Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari debugger question

On 10/08/2013 17:59, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On lauantai 10 elokuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Is there a way to get trace to report addresses of the traced events?
In your case, you would need to add "mfp_all" to the traces to really
get MFP specific informations (including the PC)

Usually, you can 1st start with just io traces, then once you know which
component to check, add some more detailled traces for it.

As the PC address is anyway good to know in those cases, I added
it to the IO traces:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/086b2e645bd2

It looks now:
----------
0xe03ca6: IO write.b $fffa11 = $df
0xe042b4: IO write.w $ff8606 = $0080
0xe045a2: IO write.b $ff8800 = $0e
0xe045b8: IO write.b $ff8800 = $0e
0xe045be: IO write.b $ff8802 = $25
0xe045a2: IO write.b $ff8800 = $0e
0xe045b8: IO write.b $ff8800 = $0e
0xe045be: IO write.b $ff8802 = $27
0xe03ca6: IO write.b $fffa11 = $df

Hello

just to make it look like other traces, could you change it to have "pc=xxx" (without 0x) at the end of the line (so that the 1st column always gives the type of traces we're looking at)

eg :

mfp start CD handler=7 data=2 ctrl=1 timer_cyc=8 pending_cyc=24712 video_cyc=1564 28@3 pc=fc34a4 instr_cyc=12 first=false resume=true

Thanks