[hatari-devel] Hatari debugger question

Is there an easy way to trace all writes to a specific memory region?

More specifically, writes to an interesting set of hardware registers, within some address range (Or even just all hardware registers - that would be nearly as good).

I'm trying to track down a conflict between two audio replay routines (SNDH replay, and separate DMA replay) and I'm not sure where the conflict is. The SNDH player is modifying some MFP or audio DMA state and I'd like to know where and why it needs to do this so I can make changes.

Thanks,
D.