Re: [hatari-devel] Possible 1.7 regression

No news (I'm on vacation) - just acknowledgement that I intend to follow it up:

You're correct in that I'd rather not hand out the image :P I made a separate program just now only testing my basic hypothesis* below and that _didn't_ trigger it - but in my real program a lot of code that changes timer values etc has been run beforehand and is probably not exiting cleanly.

I'm away from my real STE for 5-6 weeks atm, but swapping between the v1.7.0 build and v1.6.2 still shows the problem whenever I test it.

I expect to find time during the next few day to make a proper stripped down version.

/Troed

*) I made a separate program doing an F_READ of an image directly to the screen buffer expecting it to show garbled data on v1.7 but it worked just fine.