|Re: [hatari-devel] Possible 1.7 regression|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Possible 1.7 regression
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 12:11:00 +0200
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1ad6SSJRWzuj9ko44rtMPrMm+nFNgxcaQecq0iZErr4=; b=GrcHXAWfIUnNjqIJ1RSUjcRbhnHs/VXfgBF5o43l4eaYjJ/rtULDi1W6MO0eXLvgK3 hB6GJLHsewJUDAAZo5Wa2Jw8PIfM8dTzTgi5I/tGLcCIKSr2/KjuOfNrEZm0rFN3LqZp 5C+jfxUQwwtghwM0nqbRbC45VbxT6brnCPGTuoqWJICAT1IlhrmzdJ3nT0gmg48jHMG+ NKHyqgNnt1BnCAEHuwQUcLIIV808sgHJiR8jz7T0xdy/0oQfkMpvKXB/tNvLr0BJX0xC MGhpxKtaWVBvXIvby6q8OI4XvRnXrj7dy/BW3D9PJ7B86+gYpjwXHSL3IZCu3I+cnt0W RsNA==
No news (I'm on vacation) - just acknowledgement that I intend to follow it up:
You're correct in that I'd rather not hand out the image :P I made a separate program just now only testing my basic hypothesis* below and that _didn't_ trigger it - but in my real program a lot of code that changes timer values etc has been run beforehand and is probably not exiting cleanly.
I'm away from my real STE for 5-6 weeks atm, but swapping between the v1.7.0 build and v1.6.2 still shows the problem whenever I test it.
I expect to find time during the next few day to make a proper stripped down version.