Re: [hatari-devel] Privacy leak in Hatari manual

On 22/06/2013 17:55, Thomas Huth wrote:

You mean the HTML comments <!-- ... --> ? They do not affect the CSS,
it is still parsed and used! In fact, this was a necessary trick in the
early days of CSS to for browsers that do not know about CSS to ignore
the CSS code. To comment out CSS code, you need to use C-style
comments /* ... */ instead.
I guess nowadays every browser is CSS compliant, so the HTML comments
could also be removed.

  Thomas

Yes, I meant the comments. I wondered if there could be a special behaviour as you describe, thanks for clarifying it. Indeed, we could remove it now, I don't think it would cause problem.