Re: [hatari-devel] Memory bank configuration register

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
Unless somebody implemented it and I didn't notice it, Hatari does not
emulate the behaviour of the memory bank configuration register
0xff8001 yet, so software that depends on this register and the
behaviour of the memory banks, might not work yet. When you enable the

That would probably explain why I have code that works in Hatari but not on real hardware ;) Thanks for the heads up - I hadn't looked into why yet but I did suspect our memtop handling.

/Troed