Re: [hatari-devel] Privacy leak in Hatari manual

Am Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:30:26 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 20/06/2013 06:24, David Savinkoff wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a patch that prevents the guys at:
> > http://www.w3.org/html/logo/downloads/HTML5_Badge_32.png
> > from spying on you every time you look at the
> > Hatari manual.
> >
> > Stealth is better.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > David Savinkoff
> >

> Hi
>
> thomas, what's your opinion ? I think it's you who added the W3C
> validator link, do you think it's still needed ? (it's always
> possible to validate the html files by goind to W3C sites and give
> the tux family's url).

 Hi,

I don't think that w3.org really cares about who's visiting a site, but
it's fine for me if you remove that image/link. I normally also validate
the HTML by directly entering the URL in the validator, not by clicking
on that image.