Re: [hatari-devel] IKBD_Cmd_SetMouseScale in the game "The Sentinel"

On 27/05/2013 19:42, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Hi,

Here is my grep.
I've done a deeper test, and I'm not that sure that the patch changes
anything (maybe the Y-axis problem has been fixed by a previous patch).

IKBD_Cmd_Reset VBLs=138 framecyc=104194
IKBD_Cmd_RelMouseMode
IKBD_Cmd_SetMouseThreshold 1,1
IKBD_Cmd_SetYAxisUp
IKBD_Cmd_MouseAction 0
IKBD_Cmd_RelMouseMode
IKBD_Cmd_RelMouseMode
IKBD_Cmd_Reset VBLs=138 framecyc=104194

Regards

Laurent

Hi,

yes, this is a different case than The Sentinel or Spectrum 512 ; this is the usual rel mouse mode, the patch I sent could not have fixed the previous problem, it must be something else.