Re: [hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses

nm confirms that debug symbols exist in libreadline6.dll (and SDL and hatari)
Here is what I've got now. I'm quite sure if I use gdb correctly, but here it is.

C:\Appl\hatari>gdb hatari-debug.exe
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.0.20130429-cvs
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-w64-mingw32".
Reading symbols from C:\Appl\hatari\hatari-debug.exe...done.
(gdb) run -D -W
Starting program: C:\Appl\hatari\hatari-debug.exe -D -W
[New Thread 4564.0x1738]
warning: Can not parse XML library list; XML support was disabled at compile tim
[New Thread 4564.0xad4]
[New Thread 4564.0x8dc]
[New Thread 4564.0x1acc]
[New Thread 4564.0xc94]
[New Thread 4564.0xa48]
[New Thread 4564.0x9ec]
[New Thread 4564.0xd3c]
[New Thread 4564.0x1114]
[New Thread 4564.0x2ac]
[New Thread 4564.0xf98]
[New Thread 4564.0x17c0]
warning: HEAP[hatari-debug.exe]:
warning: HEAP: Free Heap block 3d00240 modified at 3d00298 after it was freed

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x0000000077c9f0b2 in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x0000000077c9f0b2 in ?? ()
#1  0x0000000077c4fd34 in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000077cf0d20 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000003d00240 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000003d00298 in ?? ()
#5  0x00000000ffffffff in ?? ()
#6  0x00000000002f7730 in ?? ()
#7  0x0000000000000070 in ?? ()
#8  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

0x00000000659a412f in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x00000000659a412f in ?? ()
#1  0x00000000feeefeee in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000000004 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000659de740 in ?? ()
#4  0x00000000659de740 in ?? ()
#5  0x0000000003d00250 in ?? ()
#6  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.
warning: HEAP[hatari-debug.exe]:
warning: HEAP: Free Heap block 3d00280 modified at 3d00318 after it was freed

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 4564.0x1114]
0x0000000077c9f0b2 in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x0000000077c9f0b2 in ?? ()
#1  0x0000000077c4fd34 in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000077cf0d20 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000003d00280 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000003d00318 in ?? ()
#5  0x00000000ffffffff in ?? ()
#6  0x000000000000014a in ?? ()
#7  0x00000000002a0158 in ?? ()
#8  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.
[Inferior 1 (process 4564) exited with code 03]
(gdb)

--
chs,