Re: [hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On maanantai 29 huhtikuu 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> Ok, I'm no expert with gdb, but this is the output.
>
> D:\atari\hatari-win64-snapshot-feil>gdb hatari-debug.exe
> GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.0.20130429-cvs
> Reading symbols from D:\atari\hatari-win64-snapshot-feil\hatari-debug.exe

It would be interesting to know whether Hatari executable includes symbols
(AFAIK Gdb says it read them even if they're empty).

Did you compile Hatari and your readline & ncurses libraries with "-g",
didn't use "-s" (strip) linker option and didn't strip it?

hatari was was build with debug symbols (and not stripped) - hence the name.
But readline and & ncurses was stripped. Let me see what I can do with that.

--
chs,