|[hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:54:15 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=/ek0c2Eze/Vd27lUX0VBjwbV0Fg6bPzWWWHoB/iZa3s=; b=Wk7KVLSSumSkpJljg9xDJUXNGC52DZaEByLx40LeCbjFT0vLgH0I1/cHTl463BZf8W 9GNuakAHuST52JwYmyMxzhh3x8uwET3Fv/njDMNoJ1+myMo49SQBUj9iPiBgYIKnjDoj noWa4Xpwi4F9fEI8pPTWLDBA1zI0QFeg8P/AherkGhdnvj4yIUfjzK/eBmUTPyAcLDHy FZCxny1yJyt3LBsWy+4ozxHQeoPyRSREW2DBLBZewr0pVUUYdVzAptZ5lpPhSeKm5Fuc U89hXejGpz23oSkhLYNGoWzGIC03nOTkV4Anm5HeKMx49XeR2Vi8MUpWrCie3tWP9rn8 LsGg==
Earlier I linked readline with termcap for my windows builds. But termcap is old (last version came out in 2002) - and readline can be linked with ncurses instead. I have succesfully compiled readline with termcap from ncurses and hatari builds fine with that. But the executable will not work.
Starting hatari with -D -W will just quit hatari with no error (as far as I can see) - any hints on where to begin looking?