[hatari-devel] readline linked with ncurses

Earlier I linked readline with termcap for my windows builds. But termcap is old (last version came out in 2002) - and readline can be linked with ncurses instead. I have succesfully compiled readline with termcap from ncurses and hatari builds fine with that. But the executable will not work.
Starting hatari with -D -W will just quit hatari with no error (as far as I can see) - any hints on where to begin looking?

--
chs,