Re: [hatari-devel] STE DMA Sound with Falcon emulation?

Am Sonntag, den 21.04.2013, 19:08 +0200 schrieb Laurent Sallafranque:
> Hi,
>
> Have you got a little example (exe) that works on your Falcon but not
> under hatari ?
> (I don't ask for your next demo, but just a little exe with the mod player).
>
> Best regards
>
> Laurent

Not readily compiled but the basic package I got from GT Turbo.
I have attached it to this mail. The .LST file can be assembled and
compiled with GFABASIC.

I only use a different music files and don't load drivers etc from disk.

Regards,
ssb
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>