Re: [hatari-devel] STE DMA Sound with Falcon emulation?

On sunnuntai 21 huhtikuu 2013, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> This is a question I cannot answer as I use it as a binary blob. I
> didn't do the stuffs to make it GFABASIC compatible, that did GT
> Turbo/C.V.S.D. in 2004
>
> Is there a chance to find out?

You can trace IO register address reads with:
	--trace io_read

But it may provide so much output that you'll want to redirect it
to a file so that you can grep for that register afterwards:
	--trace-file somefile.txt

However, the problem is that rest of the code (starting from TOS,
at bootup) is fairly likely also to access that register, so you
need to somehow differentiate them...

	- Eero