Re: [hatari-devel] STE DMA Sound with Falcon emulation?

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013, Matthias Arndt wrote:

My program uses STE DMA sound to play music, this works fine in STE mode
of Hatari. When I run the program with Falcon emulation (TOS 4.04,
FPATCH2 is not required but loaded anyway), it stays silent on Hatari.

It runs with music on my Falcon with TOS 4.02 and FPATCH2 loaded.

Hello,

as I've been using STe samples on Falcon while developing (for example ACE DSP replay not working, I've substituted it for a sample when coding in with Hatari) and it has worked.

So I did a very short routine to try it out again, and it seems to work like I remember. Here's my example code (just a few lines) and also an exec to try if you don't have gen.ttp:
http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/ssb_dma.zip

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/