Re: [hatari-devel] STE DMA Sound with Falcon emulation?

This is a question I cannot answer as I use it as a binary blob. I
didn't do the stuffs to make it GFABASIC compatible, that did GT
Turbo/C.V.S.D. in 2004

Is there a chance to find out? I will not add hacks for Hatari
workarounds as it works on real hardware! This is a case that should be
fixed in Hatari.

Regards,
ssb

--