|Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:07:53 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=J/OJWykosYmzb/Nre3+dQeJcL0kv6DyRe/wiv06YNlQ=; b=wdMh5xBKOtIx4CMdrdwKcj+vdGSxgW7+1NnVcOTSFYGBZdy/NXeVGLTHxdADF5WBn3 YWh4xwu9N+mCCua5xYZMl+fgfcl6qch1FbtEfDVVqCPc98TglBlmLm/U+expdaLCRMYR CCD/4CdXpXmbX22Q5+lxBzJ8ljT9Q+S/IvOLHOFlS0/ZBYvqj5Y/MuAgwIDe7le2fRoG IYXlLsHOCCwM2bG8/tXyfanbzghrxb6VgWYWIKaSkpsPM4zD2nAq/mnhJ+Q/zbtlYNyp uZl5TfkUfx0DpT7jJFaZWRGTfWDoqQeSagzK/49/h5ACdxT+WavAoP0Vdrni1RbiXWDd O2Bw==
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Roger Burrows <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> P.S. I still think an occasional snapshot would be nice.
I have a bit extra time on my hands. I could probably do something about that.
In order to create a linux executable that is as platform independend
as possible, is it possible to build hatari staticly?