Re: [hatari-devel] How to detect Hatari/68ec030

On 28 Jan 2013 at 0:47, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> On maanantai 28 tammikuu 2013, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > On 27 Jan 2013 at 22:56, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > > Concerning the crash in the debugger, I think this has already been
> > > fixed in the development version of Hatari. I encountered one of two of
> > > those crashes some months ago, when I integrated the 68030 MMU code
> > > into Hatari, and I fixed the debugger accordingly.
> >
> > OK, thanks!  I won't bother about it (but it will be nice to see a new
> > version of Hatari released :-)).
>
> I'd recommend building latest Hatari from Mercurial if you're using
> its debugger more as there are a lot of small improvements to it:
> http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
> file/tip/doc/release-notes.txt
>
> If you need new features, or think something should work better,
> just mail!

Thanks for the offer, but I just use the debugger when I'm really stuck on
EmuTOS.  EmuTOS takes up enough of my time, without figuring out how to build
Hatari from its source.  It would be nice if Hatari had occasional CVS
snapshots between releases ...

Roger