Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

On maanantai 28 tammikuu 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Roger Burrows <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > P.S. I still think an occasional snapshot would be nice.
>
> I have a bit extra time on my hands. I could probably do something about
> that. In order to create a linux executable that is as platform
> independend as possible,

I think the people who are most desperate for this are using Windows
and OSX because building Hatari for Linux is (as I described) pretty
easy.

Windows binaries can be built on Linux too, I think Nicolas
had some examples about how to do that.

> is it possible to build hatari staticly?

I don't think Hatari CMake files have any specific support for that.
If nothing else helps, just do the final linker invocation manually
and specify static libraries for SDL etc.

Static libs are typically in -dev packages with the headers.