Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari from sources

On 28 Jan 2013 at 19:07, Christer Solskogen wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Roger Burrows <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > P.S. I still think an occasional snapshot would be nice.
> >

> I have a bit extra time on my hands. I could probably do something about
> that.
> In order to create a linux executable that is as platform independend
> as possible, is it possible to build hatari staticly?

Before anyone spends (wastes?) their time on this, I should point out that I'm
using Hatari on Windows.  Actually, I wouldn't mind running it on Linux (I use
a Ubuntu derivative), but I have no idea how much work I'm asking to be done.
I thought it would be just like a normal release except not "official"; if it's
a totally different thing, then I'm probably asking for too much.

Roger